2017 Announcements Coming Soon!
Get Ready for the La Crosse Area's Largest Summer Festival!
Enjoy family-friendly activities, concerts, fireworks, food & fun for everyone.
Local Button Sellers
All Kwik Trip Stores: La Crosse. West Salem, Onalaska, Coon Valley and Chaseburg,
Festival Foods: Onalaska, Holmen, La Crosse
Altra Federal Credit Unions: Onalaska, Holmen, La Crosse
Coney Island in the Bridgeview Plaza
La Crosse County Convention and Visitors Bureau (Riverside Park)
Anytime Fitness: Onalaska
Join Us July 4th, 2016 for Kwik Trip's Fireworks Extravaganza!
It’s the largest fireworks display in the Coulee Region. Our annual fireworks display is always a “blast”. Bring the whole family down to Riverside Park and enjoy the sights, sounds, music & food of Riverfest.Get Details
Did You Know?
The Year Riverfest Started
Estimated Proceeds Donated To Local Charities and Organizations.
Average number of volunteers needed to run Riverfest each year.
Number of local organizations we have donated to over the years.
View list of organizations we have donated to over the years.
- La Crosse Jaycees
- Downtown Mainstreet
- Boys and Girls Club
- Coulee Region Kiwanis
- La Crosse Kiwanis
- Optimist Club
- St Thomas More Parish
- Mississippi Mayhem
- Coulee Region Girls Hockey
- Black Diamond Soccer
- Friends of Luther
- Onalaska Lions
- North La Crosse Lions
- Onalaska Jaycees
- Relax-in Campers
- City of LA Crosse Parks Department
- La Crescent Youth Hockey
- Central Show Choir Parents
- Logan Show Choir
- Aquinas High School
- La Crosse Bluegolds Summer Baseball
- La Crosse Knights of Columbus
- Holmen Show Choir Parents
- Logan High School Band
- Red Raiders Softball
- West Salem High School Choir
- Central Tennis Team
- West Salem High School Drama Club
- Viterbo education Club
- Operation Home Front
- La Crosse Skating Sirens
- Coulee Christian School
- La Crosse HS Alpine Skiers
- Holmen Gymnastics
- 7 Winters Winter Sports Club
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Youth Group
- Vietnam Veterans
- Mt calvary Lutheran School
- St Patrick’s ACT Committee
- Coulee region Girls Hockey
- Onalaska Girls Hockey
- La Crosse Dubna Student Exchange
- Civil Air Patrol
- Mary Mother of the Church Mens Club
- La Crosse Rotary Foundation
Latest News & UpdatesStay connected. Like Us On Facebook.
Clue #3 6/17/16 To have luck in this day look to the Queen, Start at the beginning, ward off competition, Take notes and team up, you’re on a mission Ponder your clues, you’ve made a good start!read more
“Water slides” is an action, City parks keep on changing. Beauty to see if you look down the stream, The rivers, and bluffs, oh my! Over a bridge and north of Main, There’s access to all in this outdoor spot.read more
Welcome Summer, Welcome Festers Riverfest is around the bend, our first medallion clue we send. You must find the medallion disc, water slides and fun is today’s only hint Search high and low, a glint you may see, We’re celebrating Riverfest 2016!read more
Tip: See more posts by scrolling here.
Sponsored In Part By...Support these area businesses that support Riverfest.
Volunteer at Riverfest
- Serve your community & have fun!
- You can set your own schedule
- Food & drink perks while volunteering
- Potential chance to meet entertainers
- Opportunities include: park setup, teardown, serving drinks & helping with entertainment
- Businesses can donate time, money or services
- Name mentions and advertising opportunities are available. Varies on the level of contribution
- Sponsors receive ribboned buttons to honor their generosity and support
- It feels good to give, and your sponsorship is appreciated at any level
- Have questions? Contact us