Join Us July 4th, 2019 for Kwik Trip’s Fireworks Extravaganza!
It’s the largest fireworks display in the Coulee Region. Our annual fireworks display is always a “blast”. Bring the whole family down to Riverside Park and enjoy the sights, sounds, music & food of Riverfest.
Did You Know?
The Year Riverfest Started
Estimated Proceeds Donated To Local Charities and Organizations.
Average number of volunteers needed to run Riverfest each year.
Number of local organizations we have donated to over the years.
View list of organizations we have donated to over the years.
- La Crosse Jaycees
- Downtown Mainstreet
- Boys and Girls Club
- Coulee Region Kiwanis
- La Crosse Kiwanis
- Optimist Club
- St Thomas More Parish
- Mississippi Mayhem
- Coulee Region Girls Hockey
- Black Diamond Soccer
- Friends of Luther
- Onalaska Lions
- North La Crosse Lions
- Onalaska Jaycees
- Relax-in Campers
- City of LA Crosse Parks Department
- La Crescent Youth Hockey
- Central Show Choir Parents
- Logan Show Choir
- Aquinas High School
- La Crosse Bluegolds Summer Baseball
- La Crosse Knights of Columbus
- Holmen Show Choir Parents
- Logan High School Band
- Red Raiders Softball
- West Salem High School Choir
- Central Tennis Team
- West Salem High School Drama Club
- Viterbo education Club
- Operation Home Front
- La Crosse Skating Sirens
- Coulee Christian School
- La Crosse HS Alpine Skiers
- Holmen Gymnastics
- 7 Winters Winter Sports Club
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Youth Group
- Vietnam Veterans
- Mt calvary Lutheran School
- St Patrick’s ACT Committee
- Coulee region Girls Hockey
- Onalaska Girls Hockey
- La Crosse Dubna Student Exchange
- Civil Air Patrol
- Mary Mother of the Church Mens Club
- La Crosse Rotary Foundation
Latest News & UpdatesStay connected. Like Us On Facebook.
Riverfest News and Events
Clue #7. Grab your gear, there's an ice rink here! Spectators beware, there's a Chill in the air. Come cheer on the co-op team!
Clue #6. Walk the trail that goes around. Is that where the medallion can be found?
Clue #5. From the top of the hill, what can you see? In winter to could catch a glimpse of an ice shanty. In spring you may see ducks heading home. The refuge isn't far from where you roam.
Sponsored In Part By...Support these area businesses that support Riverfest.
Volunteer at Riverfest
- Serve your community & have fun!
- You can set your own schedule
- Food & drink perks while volunteering
- Potential chance to meet entertainers
- Opportunities include: park setup, teardown, serving drinks & helping with entertainment
- Businesses can donate time, money or services
- Name mentions and advertising opportunities are available. Varies on the level of contribution
- Sponsors receive ribboned buttons to honor their generosity and support
- It feels good to give, and your sponsorship is appreciated at any level
- Have questions? Contact us